The Good Shepherd Food Bank - closed on 2/2/22 due to snow.

Food Bank Hours are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10 am to 11:45 am, and  on the third Saturday of each month from 9 am - noon.  We serve the entire Denver metro area. New clients need to bring a photo ID and a recent piece of mail showing their current address. Homeless people will be fed without a piece of mail.
The Food Bank is on the lower level of the building. You can get there by parking in our lot and coming down the stairs or ramp on the right (south) side of the building and entering through the far door.
The Good Shepherd Food Bank serves over 500 clients each month. Food is received through Federal Commodities (TEFAP), purchased from Food Bank of the Rockies, and donated by local businesses, churches, and individuals. We also receive food from 9 Cares/Colorado Shares. The Food Bank is staffed entirely by volunteers. If local schools are closed due to heavy snow, the Food Bank will be closed as well.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. 
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. 
Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or 
(3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.